Industrial counting scales from Bizerba. Endless variants of scales when paired with industrial weighing terminals can all be used as counting scales. Ideal for counting, dosing and monitoring. Each terminal has the option of WiFi technology, enabling full flexibility and integration into your existing production facility and networks.
Industrial Counting Scales – Weighing Terminals
Area of Use
In combination with the various Bizerba software tools the weighing terminal iS70 may be used for many applications such as;
- Weighing with up to three load receptors.
- Dosing, formulating, counting, controlling and commissioning.
- Goods receiving / Goods dispatch.
- Production and manufacture.
- The warehouse & Logistics.
Ideal as a central server for scales or an entry level terminal used with Nucleus modules it can be used effectively to monitor production rates, process’s and performances. Alternatively consider the Bizerba industrial software BRAIN. Analysis tools, easy ERP integration, user friendly interface tailored to your specific requirements in any food production environment.
Fully compliant calibrated industrial counting scales with full Bizerba support. We are now offering full maintenance contracts which includes free calibration once a year. Ensuring that each scale is working to its optimum at all times. We offer a broad choice of contracts, ranging from ones to ensure continuous knowledge transfer to agreements for remote diagnostics or calibration management. Each separate contract is customised and individual, yet based on proven service components.
If you are looking for industrial counting scales you may want to also look at our vast range of load receptors, from economy to precision. Every scenario can be covered whatever the requirements.
Areas of use – Load receptors
- Load receptors with up to IP69 protection, as dual-range scale for weighing ranges up to 30 tonnes, particularly suitable for hygienically sensitive areas in food trade and food industry
- In combination with Bizerba weighing terminals it can be used for counting, dosing, formulation, checking and commissioning
- Designed for hazardous areas classified as zones 1/21 and 2/22 (optional)